Shiba Inu hits a new milestone after its NFT collection sold out in less than two minutes.
Leading doggy-themed cryptocurrency project Shiba Inu recently achieved a new milestone after its special NFT mint collection sold out in less than two minutes. Luxury accessory and luggage brand Bugatti Group took to Twitter yesterday to congratulate Shiba Inu’s community members over the feat, saying:
“WOW. Congratulations to the @Shibtoken family for selling out in 110 seconds!” Bugatti Group noted in a tweet.
🎉Congratulations to the @Shibtoken family for selling out in 110 seconds!
💟Shib token is repeating history again & again!
🪄Get your Shiboshis NFT on Opensea here! https://t.co/bWVCp4bgGf
— Bugattigroup.eth MINT SOLD OUT (@bugattigrp) January 15, 2023
Shiba Inu also commented on the latest feat on the popular social media platform Twitter. The team behind the Shiba Inu project noted that the NFT mint collection sold out in the first four minutes.
The special Shiboshi x @bugattigrp mint collection has sold out in the first 4 minutes! Thank you for participating!
— Shib (@Shibtoken) January 15, 2023
Nakalites Studio Reacts
The remarkable feat prompted reactions from top blockchain-related stakeholders. Web 3 development studio Nakalikes reacted to the strong demand for the Shiba Inu and Bugatti Group NFT.
Nakalikes Studio noted that it is blown away by the incredible demand for the Bugatti Group and Shiba Inu NFT drop, which sold out in a record-breaking 110 seconds.
The Web 3-based development studio added that it is excited to be a part of the project.
Sold out in a record-breaking 110 seconds! Honored to have been a part of it.
— Nalikes Studio (@NalikesStudio) January 15, 2023
Shiba Inu and Bugatti Group NFT
As reported last week, Shiba Inu partnered with Bugatti Group to launch a collection of physical items and non-fungible tokens for Shiboshi NFT genesis holders. The NFT mint collection featured 299 limited releases and an exclusive first edition release. The partners sold each unit at a mint price of 0.14 ETH.
The partners will give limited edition cross-body bags to 95% of all mints. The remaining 5%, representing 15 community members, will receive physical custom carry-on luggage where they can place their own Shiboshi NFT designs.
It bears mentioning that the minting event went live during a Twitter Space at midnight UTC on January 15. Following the completion of the “mint party,” holders of the NFTs will be allowed to claim their physical merchandise a week later.
Bugatti Group will also offer a 55% discount on travel accessories to holders of the non-fungible tokens.
Meanwhile, Shiba Inu is trading at $0.00001043, up 5% in the past 24 hours.
– Advertisement –